viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013
Make someone else read your ravings
Hello world. Violet muffins and chocolate sheeps' world. This is Linachann, short lass from the Southern Hemisphere. Wasting time on the Internet for as long as I can remember. Anime, manga, videogames, cat pictures, YouTube videos, reddit, you name it.
What is this blog about? Well... I guess it'll mostly be recommendations on the stuff I mentioned above and some random thoughts.
About today, 50th Anniversary of the Doctor Who series. I started watching this show at the begining of this year ( since the 9th doctor) and I'm really into it. It makes me laugh a lot and I love how at the end of some episodes one can't stop feeling amazed by the last revelation.
I won't be able to watch the special today since I haven't finished watching the last season and I don't have anyone to go to the cinema with (who understands anything about the series). So I'll go on about it once I catch up.
I think this is enough for tonight. By the way, English is not my native language so please don't be too harsh on me if my grammar makes no sense.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario