jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

The Lion, the Binary Star and the Rocket Pilot

Ok, today's recommendation is an anime (and manga) that I watched a few years ago: Twin Spica (or Futatsu no Spica). At first the anime's drawing style may cause some rejection and the character of Asumi may seem like out of a children's show. But the story behind that and every other character of this series is deeply moving.
Asumi Kamogawa has dreamt about going to space ever since she was very little and decides to attend to an academy in Tokyo to become an astronaut. This sounds too simple for a plot, but anything else I might say will be an spoiler. Yeah. Just that sentence doesn't make it any justice. Please trust me on this one.
If you don't care about a little spoiler you can read the plot in MyAnimeList:
Anime - Manga
By the way, if you enjoy reading manga just skip the anime. I think it's much better.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario